Disclaimer: There are affiliate links in this post. At no cost to you, we get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
Ready to save big this year? Welcome to the thrilling spectacle of Walmart’s Black Friday event for 2023! Renowned for its unbeatable bargains, this annual sale gives savvy shoppers an exciting opportunity to snatch up some serious savings.
Whether it’s the latest tech or top-tier home goods, Walmart’s offers are always eagerly anticipated. But remember, preparation is key. So, bookmark this page and keep your eyes peeled for updates.
We’re about to dive into the world of Black Friday deals, so buckle up and let the anticipation build!
Walmart Black Friday 2023 Start & End Dates
Mark your calendars! Here are the key dates for Walmart’s Black Friday 2023 sale events:
- First Black Friday Sale: Starts online Nov. 8 at 12 PM ET for Walmart+ members, 3 PM ET for all shoppers. Continues in stores Nov. 10.
- Second Black Friday Sale: Begins online Nov. 22 at 12 PM ET for Walmart+ members, 3 PM ET for all shoppers. Store sale is on Black Friday, Nov. 24.
- Cyber Monday Sale: Online only on Nov. 27. Walmart+ members get early access.
Walmart typically staggers its sales over multiple events in November. While official 2023 dates are still to be announced, we expect a similar schedule based on last year’s timeline.
Tip: Walmart+ members enjoy exclusive early access to these online sales – up to 7 hours before others! This perk provides first dibs on the hottest deals.
Walmart’s Black Friday Ads & Deals
Now, move to the heart of the matter – the sizzling hot deals that have made Walmart’s Black Friday events a key date on every savvy shopper’s calendar!
We’ll keep this page updated with all the latest deals as soon as they’re announced. So, be sure to bookmark us to stay in the loop.
Last year, the vast array of products on sale spanned almost every category you could imagine. There was something for everyone, from the little luxuries that make life sweeter to the big-ticket items you’ve been saving for.
Walmart’s product range is as diverse as deep, so there’s no better time to explore and find what you didn’t know you needed!
Event 3 – Coming Soon …
A few hot categories always rise to the top during Walmart’s Black Friday events. Electronics, appliances, TVs, and tablets are traditionally the stars of the show.
These popular items often come with substantial discounts, making Black Friday the perfect time to upgrade your tech or kitchen gear.
Here’s the spreadsheet of over 100 Walmart Black Friday deals for 2023, sorted by percentage discount for easy browsing.
Event 1’s Hot Deals
- Star Wars L0-LA59 (Lola) Animatronic Edition, Obi-Wan Kenobi Series-Inspired Droid Toy for Kids Ages 4 and Up: for $15.00, 64.3% off
- For The Girls – The Ultimate Girls Night Party Game by What Do You Meme?: for $10.00, 60.0% off
- Gotham Steel Pro Cookware Set Hard Anodized Pots and Pans Set PFOA Free Cookware Set Dishwasher Safe: for $99.96, 56.3% off
- Monopoly Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem Edition Board Game for Kids, Christmas Gifts under $25, 8+: for $10.00, 54.4% off
- Skullcandy Barrel Party Speaker Xt, Black (12 lb): for $79.00, 53.3% off
- Dearfoams Cozy Comfort Men’s Jason Microsuede Moccasin Slippers: for $14.99, 51.2% off
- Dearfoams Cozy Comfort Men’s Microsuede Moc Toe Clog Slippers: for $14.99, 51.2% off
- Tineco iFloor 2 Max Cordless Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner and Hard Floor Washer – Limited Edition (Blue): for $99.00, 50.3% off
- Hot Wheels Double Loop Dash Track Set with 2 Toy Cars in 1:64 Scale, 12-ft Long, for Children Ages 5 Years and Up: for $18.00, 50.0% off
However, it’s essential to remember that these sale items are only offered for a limited time, and availability depends on in-stock supplies. When those jaw-dropping deals roll around, hesitation can mean missing out.
Some items may also not be available in your local store, so be sure to check online to secure your bargains. As they say, the early bird gets the worm – or in this case, the best Black Friday deals!
Tips and Strategies for Shopping at Walmart on Black Friday
Whether you’re a seasoned Black Friday shopper or a first-timer eager to bag the best deals, we’ve got some handy tips and strategies to ensure your shopping experience is both fruitful and enjoyable.
1. Timing Your Arrival
When it comes to Black Friday, timing is everything. The doors typically open early, and the queues start even earlier. For example, if Walmart is opening at 6 a.m., consider arriving at least two hours ahead.
However, if you’re vying for a particularly popular or high-value item, it might even be worth arriving the night before. Yes, it’s a dedication, but remember, the early bird really does get the worm.
Be sure to check the opening times in advance. Keep in mind that some stores might have specific hours for seniors. Consider these timings while planning your shopping strategy.
2. Navigating the Queues
Walmart stores can get quite busy on Black Friday, with long lines expected. Having a plan in place can save you a lot of time and stress.
Start by familiarizing yourself with the store layout – many stores have maps available online or in their mobile app. This can help you plot the quickest route to the products you want.
Stay patient and courteous while in line. Remember, everyone is in the same boat and looking to snag the best deals. A smile and polite interaction go a long way in maintaining a positive atmosphere.
3. Preparing for the Wait
When queuing up for Black Friday deals, a long wait might be in store. Dress comfortably and prepare for the weather if you plan to wait outside. You might also want to bring some snacks and drinks to keep your energy levels up.
Also, consider bringing a portable chair or blanket, especially if you’re planning to line up several hours in advance. This way, you can rest comfortably while you wait.
4. Line Etiquette
Line etiquette is crucial. Respect personal space and keep a reasonable distance between you and the person in front of you. Avoid line-jumping as it’s not only disrespectful but can also cause unnecessary disputes.
If you’re shopping in a group, avoid saving spots in line – it’s considered poor form and might lead to resentment among other shoppers.
Remember, while scoring a great deal is exciting, maintaining a friendly and respectful attitude will make the experience better for everyone involved.
5. Online Shopping Tips
Planning to shop from the comfort of your home and even in-store? Then creating a wishlist is your best ally. With a wishlist, you can keep track of desired products, compare prices, avoid impulse buys, and be ready to hit “buy” when deals go live.
- The Walmart app or website allows you to browse, add items to your online cart, and even scan barcodes in-store.
- If you prefer a more visual or traditional approach, consider using a physical notebook, spreadsheet, or a third-party wishlist creator.
- Moreover, keep an eye on product availability and stock levels. Nothing can be more frustrating than seeing an item you want only to find it sold out. Regularly updating your wishlist can help avoid this situation.
Finally, let us introduce you to a game-changer: Walmart+. This paid membership offers many benefits, including early access to Black Friday deals – seven hours before the scheduled start times, to be precise! Its subscription cost is $12.95 per month or $98 annually, plus applicable taxes.
The membership might be an investment, but the perks like free shipping with no order minimum, unlimited free delivery on orders over $35 from your local store, and fuel discounts make it a valuable ally for your Black Friday shopping marathon.
1. What Time Does Walmart open on Black Friday?
Walmart traditionally opens its doors at 5 a.m. on Black Friday. However, some stores might adjust their opening hours given variations in local regulations and shopper demand.
To determine the precise opening time for your nearest store, consult the store locator on Walmart’s website.
There’s a chance some stores will host early opening hours or midnight sales for Black Friday. These special timings often extend to Walmart+ members or customers who’ve reserved items online.
2. Is Walmart Doing Black Friday On Thanksgiving?
Walmart has a history of keeping doors closed on Thanksgiving Day to give their associates a well-earned day off. However, some stores may open later in the evening or at midnight to launch their Black Friday sales.
Additionally, extended store hours during the Black Friday weekend may be implemented to accommodate a larger influx of shoppers. Again, use the store locator on Walmart’s website to discover the exact hours of operation for your nearest store.
3. Do I need to visit the store or can I shop online for Walmart’s Black Friday specials?
Walmart’s Black Friday sales span both online and in-store platforms, although some exclusives may apply.
Exclusive online deals are usually available for delivery or pickup, while in-store exclusives are typically reserved for walk-in customers.
Bookmark our website or browse the 2023 Black Friday ad on its website or app to stay updated on all deals.
To receive notifications about new updates, sign up for email alerts or download the app.
4. Can I Return Black Friday Items to Walmart?
Walmart’s return policy is particularly flexible during Black Friday, although certain exceptions and conditions apply.
- They’ve extended the return policy for items bought between Oct. 16 and Dec. 25, 2022, to allow post-holiday returns.
- Items, along with all original packaging and accessories, can be returned in-store, via mail, or at selected curbside pickup locations with the original receipt or order number.
- Note that items like electronics, video games, books, and certain others may have different return windows. A list of non-returnable items can be found on Walmart’s website.
- The return policies and fees may differ for items purchased from third-party sellers on Walmart.com (Marketplace items).
5. How Long Does a Shipment Take After Black Friday?
Shipping times post-Black Friday can vary based on factors such as the items purchased, chosen shipping method, and delivery destination. Delivery dates can be found on the product page or in your cart before order placement.
Walmart offers free shipping for orders above $35 and free two-day shipping for Walmart+ members on eligible items.
Pickup options are also available at selected locations. However, during the high-demand period of Black Friday and the holiday season, there might be delays in delivery.
For any questions and concerns, Walmart’s customer service is accessible through various phone, email, chat, and social media channels.
BFads.deals participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.