Disclaimer: There are affiliate links in this post. At no cost to you, we get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
Looking for the best Philips 2200 Black Friday deals this year? The holiday shopping season is the perfect time to score discounts on these popular at-home espresso machines.
Models in the Philips 2200 line, like the EP2220 and EP2230, normally retail for $600-$800 but see significant price drops over Black Friday weekend.
Read on to find the top Philips 2200 series deals and decide if one of these convenient, bean-to-cup machines deserves a spot on your counter.
Philips 2200 Black Friday Deals
When and Where to Find the Best Deals
The biggest Black Friday sales usually start online on Thanksgiving Day and run through Cyber Monday. However, some retailers like Amazon and Walmart tend to begin holiday deals 1-2 weeks earlier.
Be sure to check major retailer websites like Amazon, Target, Best Buy, and Walmart for the widest selection at the best prices.
Philips may also offer their own holiday promotions directly through philips.com, so don’t forget to check there too.
Tips for Saving Even More
If you want to save even more money on your Philips 2200 purchase, here are some tips:
- Sign up for email alerts from retailers or Philips. You may get notifications about upcoming sales, special offers, or coupon codes.
- Compare prices across different stores. You may find different deals or discounts on the same product at different places.
- Look for stackable coupons or promo codes. You may be able to apply more than one coupon or code on top of the sale price and save even more.
- Shop early online for the best selection. Some products may sell out quickly or have limited stock during Black Friday sales. If you shop online early, you can avoid missing out on your desired product.
Is The Philips 2200 Worth It?
The Philips 2200 series comes in two main models – the classic EP2220/14 and the LatteGo EP2230/14. The key difference between them is the milk frothing system.
The classic has a manual steam wand to froth milk for making cappuccinos or lattes. It gets the job done but requires some technique.
The LatteGo model truly stands out with its patented automated milk frothing system. With the LatteGo, a built-in wand perfectly heats and froths milk, then pours a smooth layer of foam into your cup with no splashing or mess. It’s frothing made easy.
Both 2200 models offer a touchscreen to select and customize drinks. Choose from 3 coffee strength settings but have no temperature settings.
You can also adjust the amount of coffee and milk for each beverage. While EP2220/14 has only 2 coffee varieties, EP2230/14 has 3, including espresso, coffee, and cappuccino.
Convenient features shared by the classic and LatteGo include:
- Ceramic burr grinder with 12 grind settings to optimize flavor extraction
- Sleek black plastic body with stainless steel accents
- Front-loading water tank that’s easy to fill and clean
- Removable brew group for simple maintenance
- AquaClean filter to reduce descaling and improve water quality
Philips 2200 vs 3200 vs 4300
The 3200 offers additional drink options like americano, latte, and iced coffee. It has more customization settings like aroma strength.
Stepping up to the 4300 gets you even more specialty drinks like ristretto and latte macchiato. These premium models add user profiles and precise temperature control.
Both the 3200 and 4300 also upgrade with a larger water tank, bigger bean hopper, and higher-end display.
However, expect to pay $800-$1000 for these upper-tier machines versus $600-$800 for the 2200 series.
The Philips 2200 hits a sweet spot for brewing quality espresso drinks at home without the highest price tag.
But if you want maximum variety and customization for serious coffee connoisseurs, the 3200 and 4300 are worth the investment.
BFads.deals participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.